Complete multimedia suite to work with audio and video
TotalMedia is a complete suite specialized in working with video files, even though it is also valid for other multimedia contents. It includes both a player and a video editor, as well as allowing you to upload files to online storage services and even create backups of your optical discs, like DVDs, Blu-ray or CDs.
- Complete multimedia center to work with audiovisual files, whether video or music... Play, edit, record, create backups, etc.
- Clear and functional interface. Access from the central welcome area to all the tools available.
- Select the components you want to use during the installation.
- TotalMedia Theatre.
- TotalMedia Studio.
- TotalMedia Showbiz.
- TotalMedia Record.
- TotalMedia Backup.
- TotalMedia LabelMaker.
A quick look at its tools
From the main interface of Arcsoft TotalMedia you can quickly access all its tools. With Theatre, for example, you'll be able to play all kinds of contents, including those in high quality, also taking into account its configuration options and its advanced audio support.
Studio is an editing tool for contents in BDMV and AVCHD format. Showbiz is the video editor, which is also capable of capturing and uploading them directly to websites like YouTube. It includes output formats that are compatible with portable players such as iPod, iPhone or PSP.
TotalMedia Backup and TotalMedia Record, as their names clearly state, take care of creating backups or recording Blu-ray and DVD discs, while in 'Utilities' you'll find the tools to create and burn disc images, delete them or tag them by means of LabelMaker.
Download TotalMedia and cover all your needs when it comes to working with audiovisual contents.
- This download requires an Internet connection to update the software to the latest version available.
- The trial version has limited functions.